To connect your Stripe terminal to Abodebooking, you will need to register the device and pair it with your Abode account. This can be done by entering the device registration number in the Stripe settings. Please follow the step-by-step guide below. If at any point you would like more information and to customize the terminal appearance, follow the stripe documentation
Connect a terminal to Abode:
- Turn on the terminal by pressing and holding the power button until the device vibrates and the screen turns on. After the device powers on, press the power button to sleep or wake the device.
- To open the settings menu, swipe right from the left edge of the reader screen to reveal a Settings button. Tap the Settings button and enter the admin PIN 07139.
- Select 'Generate Pairing Code'
- Remember this code and log in to your abodebooking account. Navigate to Settings > Stripe
- From the 'Terminal' box. Select the '+' icon for 'Terminal Location' and add the required information.
- Next, Select the '+' icon for 'Terminal Reader' and enter the name you would like to call the terminal. In the next box, input the registration code from step 3. Select 'Save Changes
Connect the terminal to the internet: The reader must connect to the same local network as your point of sale application.
- In the terminal, go to settings, then select WiFi settings to choose the network and connect.
It's important to follow all of these steps carefully to ensure that your terminal is properly registered and connected to Abode. If you encounter any issues or would like to customize further, refer to Set up BBPOS WisePOS E | Stripe Documentation or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.