If someone contacts to cancel a booking you can easily do this in your system to free up the space for someone else. You can also un-cancel the booking if it was a mistake!
- Select the booking to be cancelled.
- Select 'Cancel Booking'. Confirm with OK.
- The booking will disappear form the calendar.
How do I reinstate a cancelled booking?
- Select 'Search' from the menu.
- Enter as many details as you can and select 'Yes' from the 'Cancelled?' field. A list of cancelled bookings that apply to your entered details appears below.
- Select the booking number of the booking you want to reinstate.
- The booking will open. Select 'Reinstate Booking'. Confirm with OK.
- The booking will become an 'unallocated' booking at the top of your calendar. Select the room/bed from the 'Allocate' field.
- The booking will re-enter that space.