An events line runs across the top of your calendar to easily add any notes to remind you or your staff about events coming up.
- Check that the events line is turned on in Settings > System Settings > General Options.
- Scroll down to Calendar. You can also select a colour that suits your calendar's colour palette.
- On your calendar you can select the events line for the day you wish to highlight.
- Enter the Title, Details, Start Date, End Date and select Save Changes.
- You will now see your event highlighted in your calendar with the information displayed when you hover with the curser.