When creating you email templates, you may want to add links to your website or email address. This is easy to do using the 'Insert/edit link' tool in the edit ribbon.
- Select Settings > System Settings > Email Text.
- Enter your text into the text edit box. Please note that each email template has a header and a footer box. In this example the text is in the footer on the enquiry email template.
- Highlight the text you wish to display as a hyperlink and select Insert/edit link.
- Enter the URL you wish to link to in the 'URL' field > Change the target to 'New Window' if you want your website to open in a new browser window > Select 'OK'.
- Your text now contains the link to your page.