Creating a group booking in Abode allows more than one booking to have the same booking number. It will also allow you to manage the bookings individually if necessary.
- Select the date and room/bed for the first guest.
- Enter the necessary booking information then select Open Group.
- To add individual rooms/beds select 'New' from the table. Select an available room/bed from the list. It will copy the information from the first booking if available.
- For big bookings and add several rooms/beds at once, select Add Multiple Rooms.
- You can search by room (1), filter by type (2), select all in the list (3), select individually (4), and once complete save changes (5).
- Individual fields can be changed from the group booking screen, or you can open each individual booking.
- Make bulk changes to a group using the bottom line of the table. Also view the group invoice using the total Cost.
- You can also make group actions using the main buttons on the screen.